The client company, a major retail Bank, had a long-standing support service provided by one of ExcelRedstone’s competitors. The Bank sought to refresh its Cabling Support Services including the provision of incident, break fix and request management support to its non-Data Centre sites and locations across the UK, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, in a strategic approach to consolidating their estate.
The client has a variety of sites across UK and Ireland. From over 20 large scale office sites housing over 500 users each, to 250 smaller offices and over 1,800 branches and ATMs.
Our extensive network of qualified engineers were deployed a rapid response to the client’s infrastructure requirements; providing a single point of contact for monitoring and resolution of all cabling infrastructure related incidents and client requests.
We provide a single point of contact for monitoring and resolution of incidents and request placed by the bank, and ExcelRedstone’s Mobile Field Engineers are utilised across the property portfolio to rectify all infractructure incidents quickly and efficiently. Based upon specific criteria, ExcelRedstone employ two hour and four hour response.
Service at a glance
Incident support and break fit
Providing a service to cover all cabling support and break fix issues with site attendance where and when required.
MADC (Moves, Adds, Deletes and Changes)
- Monitoring, management and support for cabling, WiFi enabled devices and telephony systems and hardware
- Monitoring and management of response queue systems
- Site surveys
- Installation/decommissioning of infrastructure and associated hardware
- Desk/IT moves for up to 40 connections
- Configuration of user switch ports as defined by client
- Pre and post chnage testing
- Procurement and management of stock
- Client specified strategic storage
- Production and management of relevant documentation
- Proactive notification of potential risks
- Recommended action plans
- Notification and scheduling of remedial works
Client access convenience
- Managing support system during working hours
- Scheduling around client secure sites ‘no entry’ period
- MADC activities out of customer hours
- Out of hours escalation for major incidents