We are looking for a driven, and professional individual to join our expanding Engineering Team, to deliver wireless Wi-Fi network solutions.
Location: London | Posted: 5 November 2018
ExcelRedstone is now the UK’s largest pure play physical IT infrastructure, network and connectivity company, with expertise throughout the data centre, office and smart building environments.
You will join a dynamic team who are experts in their field delivering innovative smart building solutions to world class organisations. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience working with a variety of networking and wireless systems and technologies. The position will be a mixture of pre and post sales duties required to deliver, install and support network solutions for our clients.
- Design and installation of projects focused on industry-leading wireless solutions.
- Provide solutions based on customer requirements.
- Conduct project-based site surveys, including detailed documentation.
- Customer familiarisation and handover training.
- Network installation, configuration and support for small, medium and large sized WiFi projects.
- Conducting before and after installation site surveys of wireless networks to pre-defined standards.
- On-site deployment, configuration and commissioning of network hardware.
- If you have a minimum of two years’ experience installing and maintaining Wi-fi networks, this is an excellent opportunity to work for and grow with us.
- Willing to travel to client sites to assist installation, deployment, and troubleshooting.
- An excellent communicator, who can work efficiently with customers and technical teams.
- Have proven experience designing, rolling out and optimising wireless networks.
- Have a good understanding of networking fundamentals including TCP/IP, Ethernet and Wireless LAN operation.
- Understand radio network design, surveys, planning, implementation and optimisation skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good knowledge of other mobile technologies such as Bluetooth/LoRaWAN/DAS/PMR.