We are looking for a Voice Consultant required to manage expansion and migration projects in London and Europe for our investment bank client.
Location: London | Posted: 1 October 2018
Candidates must be able to produce technical design and handover documentation for implementation and support staff on voice technology projects and be a hands on technical engineer with experience of working in a trader environment.
This is a long-term contract role, for at least 6 months, and we offer a competitive rate along with overtime/out of hours opportunities too.
If you have the experience below we would be keen to hear from you:
- Cisco UC/Sonus SBC Technical Project Engineer required to manage expansion and migration projects in London and Europe;
- Must be able to lead voice technology projects, working closely with other key teams, Networks, Data Centre, Compliance etc;
- Must be able to produce technical design and handover documentation for implementation and support staff;
- Experience with Cisco CUCM 11.x deployments and migrations essential;
- Experience with Sonus SBC configuration;
- Experience migrating legacy voice to SIP carrier services;
- Good understanding of networking to enable voice communications;
- Ability to manage vendors and ensure projects remain on track;
- Ability to work in a global team with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to demonstrate technical and project leadership in tight deadline projects; and
- Previous deployments of Cisco CallManager and Sonus SBC systems in a financial environment preferred.
Candidates will need to pass security vetting which will include a police check and financial check.