ExcelRedstone are recruiting for Trainee Media and IT Asset Management Operators (MITAM) to be based from our client sites in Basingstoke and Farnborough.
Location: Basingstoke and Farnborough
Working across two prestigious client data centres. The position is extremely customer oriented and requires a strong focus on customer requirements.
The current MITAM Operators are part of a team that manages Media and IT Asset Management functions not only onsite but also in other locations and provide guidance to the whole EMEA region.
- Daily monitoring of media & IT Asset management systems and escalation of issues.
- Data Quality systems monitoring and escalation of issues.
- Incident management resolution for requests to add tapes for Backup team.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly Media & IT Asset Management assessments in multiple locations.
- Provide guidance to other groups for media related projects/activities.
- Organize and supervise tapes and HDD destruction events.
- Management of stock of new tapes onsite.
- Asset management.
- RMA management.
- Asset disposal.
- Continuous incident and request management support.
- Regular status update reports to Regional Media and IT Asset Management Lead.
- Follow documented policies and procedures and adherence to Risk & Security controls.
- Communication with media and IT Asset Management vendors.
- Compliance with ExcelRedstone and Client Health & safety Procedures.
- Compliance with Manufacturers, ExcelRedstone and Clients Quality Standards.
- Compliance to Clients and Support Services approved processes.