We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to take overall responsibility for all services supplied to all allocated projects.
Location: London | Posted: 27 February 2018
Being the first point of contact for the clients, the PM will work closely with the clients to deliver total customer satisfaction from design development through to production and handover.
The PM will also be responsible for ensuring the continued improvement and enhancement of the delivery experience to the client whilst maximising efficiency and profitability.
The ideal candidate for this role will have in-depth experience of Project Managing cabling infrastructure deployments, proven ability to motivate and develop project team personnel and experience of delivering services against formal sub-contracts.
- To act as primary interface between ExcelRedstone and the clients in respect of being the first point of contact for design, operational and financial matters.
- Overall responsibility for the projects PNL.
- Production and issue of accurate monthly internal financial reports to the Operations Manager.
- Responsibility for the production of specific back up financial documents for each project.
- To compile and produce monthly client reports for review by the Operations Manager.
- To plan and co-ordinate design and production activities.
- To plan and co-ordinate material procurement and supply chain liaison in line with project plans.
- To plan and co-ordinate resourcing requirements in line with project plans.
- To plan and co-ordinate 3rd party suppliers in line with project plans.
- To plan and co-ordinate project handover documentation in line with project plans.
- Develop project handover documentation.
- Ensuring adherence by the Design and Production teams to published Contractual and Commercial responsibilities.
- Provision of regular updates to the internal team through internal meetings and reports.
- Transference of all ExcelRedstone and Manufacturers Warranties to the Contracts team upon project completion.
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of both ExcelRedstone and the Clients Health & Safety Policies.
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of both ExcelRedstone and the Client’s Quality Assurance Policies.
- Overall responsibility for all deliverables (including documentation) conforming to both ExcelRedstone and the Client’s published Quality Management System.
- Overall accountability for all actions of the ExcelRedstone project teams.
- Overall responsibility for the motivation and development of allocated resources.
- Act as an escalation point for internal resources and client management teams.
- Extensive experience of Telecommunications Infrastructure Cabling deployments.
- Extensive experience of Project Planning activities.
- Ability to produce and deliver client presentations in a clear, concise and confident manner.
- Ability to absorb and manage new services and applications.
- Experience and temperament to deal with multiple site design and production activities.
- Proven ability to motivate and develop project team personnel.
- Experience of delivering services against formal sub-contracts.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) or ECS
Preferred but not Essential
- Experience of Physical Security deployments.
- Experience of LAN / IPT & WiFI deployments.
- Qualifications – Prince 2 and BICSI, CTPM, Commscope