We are looking for an experienced Pre Sales Design Consultant to focus on the design and costing of Physical Security solutions for ExcelRedstone customers.
Location: London | Posted: 15 October 2018
The ideal candidate will have specific experience in the design, technical negotiation and commercial understanding of IP based Physical Security systems with a high level knowledge of the end to end design of IP deployment within a modern building or campus network. The Pre Sales Consultant will have specific knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Building Control system and be fully conversant in the Industry Standards and requirements. An understanding of basic network designs and principles will also be required.
The Pre Sales Consultant will support the Business Managers and be able to engage in major tender responses, providing detailed designs and commercial responses in accordance with our design procedures.
- Technically competent and able to demonstrate confidence in their field of expertise.
- Manage a design team for major, complex technical bids where the IP solution is the lead technology.
- The ability to present and converse in a professional, confidant manner.
- Adopt a Lead role in major bids and technically responses.
- Ensure that requests for quotations are returned within the required timescales.
- Ensure all quotations are produced in accordance with departmental policy and procedures.
- Produce accurate information that can be conveyed to the operations team in accordance with company procedures.
- Adopt a proactive approach with the Business Managers and continually look to provide support and technically guidance on opportunities.
- The ability to qualify opportunities and leads based on technical and commercial criteria.
- Actively engage with the market, through key partners, suppliers & vendors and leverage relationships where ever possible.
- Responsible for the implementation of BS ISO/IEC 27001 data security management as it applies to your job role, while upholding the ethos of the standard, associated legislation, company procedures and policies.