We are looking for someone with a track record of new business generation for a field-based role focusing on the IT physical infrastructure arena including: datacentre and desktop outsourced IT managed services; desktop Moves, Adds and Changes and office relocations; server migrations; structured cabling, CCTV & AV projects; intelligent building solutions.
Location: London | Posted: 27 July 2018
ExcelRedstone designs, installs, supports and enhances IT infrastructure, networks and connectivity clients across the UK and EMEA. Our services, processes and tools are built around a unique business vision which emphasises the lifecycle role of IT infrastructure – an understanding that far from being static installations, infrastructures should continually evolve to drive improved business performance.
Field based role focusing on the sales generation within the IT physical infrastructure arena such as:
- Data centre and desktop outsourced IT managed services e.g. Business as usual support around IT physical infrastructure.
- Desktop Moves, Adds and Changes and office relocations.
- Server migrations.
- Structured cabling, CCTV and AV projects.
- Intelligent building solutions.
- New business generation.
- Developing long standing relationships with new customers.
- Grow and develop the company’s standing in the market place.
It is required that the candidate can demonstrate a track record of new business sales generation and has the technical competence to understand the IT requirements of large institutions.
- Strong educational background with University qualification.
- IT sector background highly desirable.
- 18 months of new business sale track record mandatory.
- Ability to forge deep relationships with senior clients.
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Mid to large sized organisations.
- Consultants and channels for appropriate services.
- System integrators who sub contract these services.