ExcelRedstone next-generation data centre networks deploy equipment manufactured in the same factories as Tier One vendor equipment, utilising exactly the same silicon.
The differences only show when you start to weigh up the advantages of next generation:
- Significant cost reductions (both CAPEX and OPEX)
- Reduced power & cooling requirements
- Reduced or eliminated vendor lock-in for all hardware
- A wider range of choices for both hardware and software
- Direct support from the vendor(s) rather than third-party suppliers
- Unparalleled operational performance, efficiency, flexibility, scaleability and more…
Next-generation networking solutions are modular and widely compatible, comfortably running alongside and within existing enterprise networks. This means that any business can start planning and commissioning today towards a next-generation future.
For more information on the advantages and implementation of next-generation data centre networks, download our free e-guide today (see column, right).
Or contact our network team direct on email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 3929 9915 to discuss how open networking could transform your networks and connectivity.