ExcelRedstone provides datacentre to desktop business-as-usual (BAU) support services to one of the world’s largest banking and investment companies.
Our engineers, systems and toolsets support five UK datacentres and deliver frontline support to thousands of employees across 10 major UK office locations and several hundred retail branches nationwide.
Our proactive Smarter Support BAU philosophy has turned a support service into a genuine partnership; so that as well as helping the client achieve the required performance levels from its infrastructure investments, we have consistently innovated to introduce new efficiencies, improved service quality and new service functionality.
At a Glance
- Optimised BAU support across the full physical infrastructure, including desktop, datacentre, moves and asset management
- Leveraging specialist toolsets including imVision (largest global deployment) and Excel’s proprietary MIS and occupancy management software
- Supporting 20,000 end-users across 10 major office locations in the UK
- >3,300 incidents and >21,500 scheduled tasks p.a.
- Supporting five UK datacentres
- 23,000 tasks and nearly 900 reported infrastructure incidents p.a.
- Up to 15,000 desktop moves p.a.
- More than 4,000 network devices migrated over two years.